Tuesday 9 June 2009

Film Archive Logo

My role within the group was a team member within the logo animators. I was using After Effects to created an animated logo, which was the East Anglian Film Archive.
The most challenging part of my role was finding a sound effect/track to fit the logo otherwise it ran the risk of looking tacky or rushed, also the animation lasted 2 seconds so this made the task even harder. A better understanding of After Effects would have greatly improved the outcome of my work. I believe I worked well with my line manager I succeeded in everything he asked of me but I think there was a lack of communication and that we could greatly improve on aspect. Two qualities I believe are required to succeed in my role is creativity and orginisational skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment